So today we’re talking about things you can make with 3 ingredients, in 5 minutes.
That must mean we’re talking about this Cookies & Cream Fudge?
Oh good, I’m in the right place.
And yes, you read that right – 3 ingredients and 5 minutes (plus chilling time, but really, you can chill for that time too, so let’s not count it in our figuring). It’s no bake, it’s easy to love, you only need a small piece to get your sweet fix, and there are Oreos. Win.
My kids loved this, I loved this, friends loved this…sweetened condensed milk works it’s magic yet again. I’m telling you, that stuff makes things amazing – wait till I tell you about the granola bars I made with it. This is lazy-man’s (woman’s) fudge, with no candy thermometer, no actual candy making, no time-consuming process with plenty of room for error (check back on the first of October for THAT kind of fudge). Despite the incredible simplicity, the sweetened condensed milk keeps it the perfect creamy fudge texture, and the oreos…well, I think you know how I feel about oreos.
It’s Saturday – I know you have 5 minutes. I hope you also have these 3 ingredients.
Do you have any 5 minute, 3 ingredient recipes you can share with me? I like this style :)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreos, roughly chopped (I used double-stuf...why do they even make regular-stuf?!)
- Line an 8x8" pan with a big enough piece of parchment paper or wax paper so that it overhangs the edges.
- In large bowl, microwave white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk for 45 seconds, stir, then continue heating in 20-30 second increments, stirring after each increment, until completely melted and smooth. Make sure there is NO moisture/dampness on your bowl or spoon, or the chocolate will seize into a hard lump.
- Once melted, stir half the chopped Oreo pieces into the mixture. Spread evenly in prepared dish and top with remaining chopped Oreos, pressing down with your hands to make the top as smooth as possible.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least 8 hours) before removing from pan using overhanging paper - lift the whole thing out, transfer to a cutting board, and cut into 1" squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
*Source: Barely adapted from Kirbie’s Cravings.
I made this for the family this week. Freaking amazing!!! Quick, easy, and dangerously delicious!! I had intentions of freezing it for Christmas but couldn’t keep the kids (or my hubby for that matter) out of it lol Will have to make more, maybe a double batch! Thanks for the awesome treat!
Haha, glad I’m not the only one whose “Christmas baking” never lasts till Christmas! Glad you liked it :)
Hi I live in the UK. How much in onces is one can of condensed milk please .
Thanks in advance.
About 14 oz :)
Can these be frozen?
Yes they can :) Just thaw them in the fridge or on the counter for a couple hours.
It’s Friday fast approaching Saturday when I bake. What an amazing sight, these will be going into work with me on Monday for my work colleagues. THAT’S if my hubby and boy’s let me get them out the door.
oh darn I just came back from the store and my nerves couldn’t handle another trip. Do you know how these would fair in mailing them out?
I think they would be fine!
Laura@Baking in Pyjamas says
Visiting from Saturday Night Fever. Wow, three ingredients only, that’s great! They look delicious too. I co-host Sweet and Savoury Sunday and would love for you to stop by and share this and other recipes with us. Have a great day!
Thank you for sharing this great recipe!!
Maggie @Maggiecooks says
I’m down for anything that has cookies & cream in it!!! :)
I love how simple this fudge looks to make and cookies and cream is one of my favorites!
amy @ fearless homemaker says
Oh my goodness, this looks SO good. I love how simple it is to make, too – win!
Damn I do not have the 3 ingredients needed :( These look SO good! I have only made fudge once, but I definitely want to try again!
Meg @ Sweet Twist says
I am not normally a fudge fan but this one might convert me. So much deliciousness!
Jackie @ Domestic Fits says
This looks dangerously good!
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers says
Oh my gosh! Your fudge looks amazing and I can only imagine how wonderful it must taste!! Love that it is only 3 ingredients!!